TITLE: BIPA Monthly Members’ Meeting
DATE: Monday, April 27th, 2015
START: 6:00 p.m.
Member’s Monthly Meeting, April 27, 2015
“ICT Services Export Opportunities to the EU via the EPA – GET READY TO EXPORT!”
You are cordially invited to join members of The Barbados ICT Professionals Association (BIPA) on Monday, April 27th, 2015 beginning at 6PM at the 3Ws Oval, University of the West Indies, Cave Hill, St. Michael.
Topic: “ICT Services Export Opportunities to the EU via the EPA – Get Ready To Export!”
Presenters: Lisa Cummins is the Executive Director of the Barbados Coalition of Service Industries and has served there for over THREE (3) years. Her role includes strategising and managing an organisation which focuses on export development and promotion, training and education, and new sector development. (www.bcsi.org.bb)
Cristopher Griffith is the Business Owner at CJMN Consulting Associates Ltd. which provides event management consulting services to the energy sector, manufacturing and professional service sectors. It also provides distribution facilitation, job and project sourcing and sales facilitation in the UK, EU and Caribbean marketplace. (www.cjnmconsulting.com)
- In Case You Miss IT (#ICYMI) news for this month – Mahesh Bhajan
- ICT Profile
- Presentation on ICT Services Export Opportunities to the EU via the EPA – Get ready to export:
- What are the requirements for ICT professionals to exploit the EPA? – BCSI’s Lisa Cummins, Executive Director
- Linking EPA: The EU marketplace with CARIFORUM member countries – CJNM Consulting’s Cristopher Griffith, Management Consultant
- BIPA Update
- Networking and refreshments