BIPA Communications Code
BIPA Communications refers to both “official” communications such memos, guidelines, policies and procedures, etc. and the unofficial communication that goes on among and between Members & Executives of BIPA.
- It improves the effectiveness of the organization.
- It keeps everyone informed of what’s going on in the organization.
- It allows the organization to respond quickly and efficiently to change, opportunities, requests, emergencies, etc.
- It makes problem-solving easier.
- Makes BIPA a pleasant organisation!
BIPA Communications Policy –> BIPA_Communications_Policy_20150205v1.0
Promoting BIPA Communications –> Promoting BIPA Communications_20150204v1.0